“We take great pride in providing wholesome, hearty good food and great service. Our recipes are prepared on the premises, using only the finest ingredients that are sourced locally by our trusted suppliers, that we are proud to be associated with.”
Craft Beer & Curry Evenings
Wednesday and Thursday nights from 5-8pm, enjoy a delicious curry with craft beer for €15
Take us home!
We’ve got lots of jams, pickles, curry bases and other treats which you can take home directly from the Cronin kitchen. You can also order a loaf of our homemade fresh sodabread, or as much or as little of Thecla’s delicious Chicken Liver Pate. Ask your server when you are in and we will look after you.
- Included in the Bridgestone Guide Top 100 Restaurants in Ireland
- Members of Good Food Ireland, promoting excellent local and artisan food produce
- Recommended by Georgina Campbell’s Ireland, Michelin Guide to Eating Out in Pubs and the BIM Seafood Circle
- Voted Munster’s Best Gastro Pub by the Restaurant Association of Ireland 2011
- Haven Shellfish, Oysterhaven, Co. Cork.
- Atlantis Seafood, Kilmore Quay, Co. Wexford.
- Keohane’s Seafood, Bantry, West Cork
- Good Fish Shop, Carrigaline, Co. Cork.
- Sally Barnes Woodcock Smokery, Castletownshend.
- Eamonn O’Neill, the Crab and Lobster Man, Kinsale.
- Dermot Cunningham, the Fisherman, Crosshaven
- Tom Durcan’s Butchers, English Market, Cork.
- East Ferry Free Range Poultry, Midleton, East Cork.
- O’Sullivans Poultry Supplies, English Market, Cork.
- Mags Curtin, Milis, Crosshaven. Co. Cork.
- Hassets Bakery, Carrigaline. Co. Cork
- Brian St Ledger, Strawberry Fields, Kinsale Rbt, Cork
- Clona Dairies, Clonakilty, Co. Cork